Boxes and Bouquets and the environment
We are committed to minimising its impact on the environment. It will conduct its operations in an environmentally responsible manner, clearly reflecting a responsibility to fostering the sustainable use of resources.
- comply with all relevant environmental legislation and regulations;
- incorporate environmental best practice into our core management processes and operations;
- minimise negative impacts we may have on the environment, through efficient use of resources and reduction in waste including reuse and recycling where practicable;
- strive to promote environmental awareness amongst all staff in order to work together to achieve agreed environmental outcomes and build a strong environmental culture; and
- ensure we work closely with our customers, suppliers and local communities to continually improve our processes in environmental best practice.